Thursday, January 27, 2011

post1

This morning i woke up listening to the radio. I listened it for several minutes switching stations every other song if i didn't like what was on at the time. During the time i had the radio on i heard many commercials that involved restaurants, cellular companies, tire shops, and even head shops advertising they're products.
After Breakfast i was heading to school on my bike and i saw a few billboard ads on the way, they're so annoying since its habit forming to turn around and look at them sometimes. Later, i was at the sac bookstore and heard the radio once more on the intercomm speakers. I also skimmed through a photography magazine briefly while in the line to pay. Uma Thurman was on the cover so it got my attention since i personally think she's a good actress but unfortunately i didnt get to see the article on her since the line was moving at a rather fast pace. However, i did see a few ads on there about photography, computer software, and some new "innovational" lenses that are made for better image and pixelation.

No comments:

Post a Comment